- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Prague weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Czech Republic with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 99°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3030 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for the Czech Republic
The March weather guide for Prague, Czech Republic shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Prague in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 9°C in Prague in March, falling to -0°C at night.
How sunny is it in Prague in March?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Prague in March - that's 34% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Prague in March?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Prague in March and the average monthly rainfall is 30mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Prague sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Prague in March 2022. Select a month to view Prague sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:46||17:44|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:14||18:09|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:41||19:33|
- Save on flights & holidays worldwide in the BA sale
- Book holidays to Europe, Dubai & Canada
- Plus flights & holidays to the USA, Caribbean & beyond
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.