- Book cruises for 2022 with Saga Holidays
- Enjoy 3 or more excursions (included) on 7+ nights
- Plus relax on brand new river cruise ships
Prague weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Czech Republic with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6868 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for the Czech Republic
The July weather guide for Prague, Czech Republic shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Prague in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Prague in July, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Prague in July?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Prague in July - that's 46% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Prague in July?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Prague in July and the average monthly rainfall is 68mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Prague sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Prague in July 2022. Select a month to view Prague sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||04:57||21:15|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||05:10||21:06|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||05:30||20:47|
- Save on UK travel with KAYAK's deals of the day
- Find deals for destinations around the world
- Filter by travel deal type, budget & month
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.