- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Prague weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Czech Republic with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 44°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- -3-3°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2323 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for the Czech Republic
The February weather guide for Prague, Czech Republic shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Prague in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 4°C in Prague in February, falling to -3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Prague in February?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Prague in February - that's 26% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Prague in February?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Prague in February and the average monthly rainfall is 23mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Prague sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Prague in February 2022. Select a month to view Prague sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||07:36||16:56|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||07:15||17:19|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:48||17:42|
- Save over 60% on selected holidays with Broadway Travel
- Book pre-departure tests + return tests for Day 2 & 8
- Low deposits from £49 per person
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.