- Explore top deals on hotels in the UK & beyond
- Book flexible hotel stays with free cancellation
- Check hotel T&Cs for cancellation policies & time periods
Cotswolds weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the UK with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5353 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for the Cotswolds
The July weather guide for Cotswolds shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in the Cotswolds in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Cirencester, Cotswolds in July, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in the Cotswolds in July?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cirencester, Cotswolds in July - that's 38% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in the Cotswolds in July?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Cirencester, Cotswolds in July and the average monthly rainfall is 53mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Cotswolds sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Cotswolds in July 2022. Select a month to view Cotswolds sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||04:54||21:29|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||05:08||21:19|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||05:29||20:58|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.