- Explore offers on holiday accommodation in the Costa del Sol
- Filter deals by location, activities, faciiities & more
- Search for specific dates to narrow your search
Malaga weather in June 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 1717 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2020°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Malaga, Costa del Sol shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Malaga in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Malaga in June with low heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Malaga in June?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Malaga in June - that's 72% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Malaga in June?
The average sea temperature around Malaga in June is 20°C.
Does it rain in Malaga in June?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Malaga in June and the average monthly rainfall is 17mm.
Malaga sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Malaga in June 2020. Select a month to view Malaga sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||07:00||21:31|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:58||21:38|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||07:02||21:41|
- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
Where is hot in the Costa del Sol in June for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa del Sol in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.