- Save on holidays in 2020/2021 with latest deals & discounts
- Offers include free upgrades & extras + low deposits
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
Malaga weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Malaga, Costa del Sol shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Malaga in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Malaga in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Malaga in July?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Malaga in July - that's 79% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Malaga in July?
The average sea temperature around Malaga in July is 22°C.
Does it ever rain in Malaga in July?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Malaga in July and the average monthly rainfall is 4mm.
Malaga sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Malaga in July 2020. Select a month to view Malaga sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||07:03||21:40|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||07:12||21:36|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||07:23||21:25|
- Pay £30 low deposits on holidays per person
- Book cheap holidays to Europe, Mediterranean & more
- Pay final balance just 2 weeks before you depart
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
Where is hot in the Costa del Sol in July for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa del Sol in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.