- Pay £1 low deposits on hotels with Sunshine.co.uk
- Book cheap hotels in popular holiday destinations worldwide
- Pay final balance just 2 weeks before you depart
Malaga weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4747 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Malaga, Costa del Sol shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Malaga in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Malaga in April, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Malaga in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Malaga in April - that's 55% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Malaga in April?
The average sea temperature around Malaga in April is 16°C.
Does it rain in Malaga in April?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Malaga in April and the average monthly rainfall is 47mm.
Malaga sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Malaga in April 2021. Select a month to view Malaga sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||08:03||20:40|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||07:44||20:52|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||07:25||21:05|
- Browse last minute holiday deals to Spain & the Canaries
- Browse holiday accommodation by map or list
- Filter late deals by TripAdvisor rating, facilities & activities
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
Where is hot in the Costa del Sol in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa del Sol in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.