- Save up to 50% on last minute summer holidays
- Book villas in France, Greece, Italy, Spain & Portugal
- Stay at luxury accommodation from villas to chateaux
Malaga weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6060 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Malaga, Costa del Sol shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Malaga in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Malaga in March, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Malaga in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Malaga in March - that's 57% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Malaga in March?
The average sea temperature around Malaga in March is 15°C.
Does it rain in Malaga in March?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Malaga in March and the average monthly rainfall is 60mm.
Malaga sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Malaga in March 2021. Select a month to view Malaga sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||07:48||19:12|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||07:27||19:26|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||08:05||20:39|
- Book winter 2020/2021 breaks with easyJet holidays
- Destinations include Canaries, Spain, Morocco & Tunisia
- Filter deals by price, departure airport, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
Where is hot in the Costa del Sol in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa del Sol in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.