- Save on holidays in 2020/2021 with latest deals & discounts
- Offers include free upgrades & extras + low deposits
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
Malaga weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 6161°F max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 4545°F min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2.92.9 inches of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 5959°F sea temperature
The February weather guide for Malaga, Costa del Sol shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Costa del Sol
How warm is it in Malaga in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 61°F in Malaga in February, falling to 45°F at night.
How sunny is it in Malaga in February?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Malaga in February - that's 53% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Malaga in February?
The average sea temperature around Malaga in February is 59°F.
Does it rain in Malaga in February?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Malaga in February and the average monthly rainfall is 2.9 inches.
Malaga sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Malaga in February 2021. Select a month to view Malaga sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||08:20||18:43|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||08:07||18:57|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||07:50||19:11|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C) | Imperial (°F)
Discover more about Spain
Where is hot in the Costa del Sol in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa del Sol in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.