- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Seville weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8989 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for the Costa de la Luz
The November weather guide for Seville, Costa de la Luz shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Seville in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Seville in November, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Seville in November?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Seville in November - that's 53% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Seville in November?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Seville in November and the average monthly rainfall is 89mm.
Seville sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Seville in November 2020. Select a month to view Seville sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||07:49||18:26|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||08:04||18:13|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||08:19||18:06|
- Save EXTRA £7 on flights, trains & buses worldwide
- Minimum spend £100 on exclusive Kiwi.com promo code
- Compare airlines & operators to find the cheapest fares
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Costa de la Luz
Where is hot in the Costa de la Luz in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa de la Luz in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.