- Save up to 9% on holidays to the Costa de la Luz
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Seville weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 1717 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The June weather guide for Seville, Costa de la Luz shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Costa de la Luz
How hot is it in Seville in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Seville in June with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Seville in June?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Seville in June - that's 73% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Seville in June?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Seville in June and the average monthly rainfall is 17mm.
Seville sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Seville in June 2021. Select a month to view Seville sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||07:05||21:39|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||07:03||21:46|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||07:07||21:49|
- Save EXTRA 5% on hotel stays in 2020 with Barcelo
- Excludes Barcelo flash sale & happy days offers
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Costa de la Luz
- Book winter 2020/2021 breaks with easyJet holidays
- Destinations include Canaries, Spain, Morocco & Tunisia
- Filter deals by price, departure airport, board basis & more
Where is hot in the Costa de la Luz in June for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa de la Luz in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.