- Save £15 on hotel bookings for £150 or more
- Free cancellation available on most hotel rooms
- Travel before 30th June 2021 (inclusive)
Seville weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3535°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for the Costa de la Luz
The August weather guide for Seville, Costa de la Luz shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Seville in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 35°C in Seville in August with very high heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Seville in August?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Seville in August - that's 81% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Seville in August?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Seville in August and the average monthly rainfall is 5mm.
Seville sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Seville in August 2021. Select a month to view Seville sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||07:28||21:32|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||07:41||21:15|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||07:54||20:54|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Costa de la Luz
Where is hot in the Costa de la Luz in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa de la Luz in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.