- Book easyJet holidays early for summer 2021
- Destinations include Canaries, Spain, Cyprus & Portugal
- Filter deals by price, departure airport, board basis & more
Calpe weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 2020 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Calpe, Costa Blanca shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Costa Blanca
How hot is it in Calpe in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Calpe in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Calpe in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Calpe in August - that's 69% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Calpe in August?
The average sea temperature around Calpe in August is 26°C.
Does it rain in Calpe in August?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Calpe in August and the average monthly rainfall is 20mm.
Calpe sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Calpe in August 2020. Select a month to view Calpe sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||07:02||21:10|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||07:15||20:52|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||07:28||20:31|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
Where is hot in the Costa Blanca in August for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa Blanca in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.