- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Calpe weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3535 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1414°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Calpe, Costa Blanca shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Costa Blanca
How hot is it in Calpe in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Calpe in March, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Calpe in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Calpe in March - that's 57% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Calpe in March?
The average sea temperature around Calpe in March is 14°C.
Does it rain in Calpe in March?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Calpe in March and the average monthly rainfall is 35mm.
Calpe sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Calpe in March 2021. Select a month to view Calpe sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||07:32||18:53|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||07:09||19:08|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||07:46||20:22|
- Book early & save on villa holidays in 2021
- Search for villas by destination, price or facilities
- Destinations include the Med, Caribbean, Florida & Canaries
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
Where is hot in the Costa Blanca in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa Blanca in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.