- Explore holidays to Benidorm, Costa Blanca, Spain
- Filter offers by resort, star rating, facilities & more
- Prices are per person per night based on 2 sharing
Calpe weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 2121 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Calpe, Costa Blanca shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Costa Blanca
How hot is it in Calpe in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Calpe in June with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Calpe in June?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Calpe in June - that's 65% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Calpe in June?
The average sea temperature around Calpe in June is 22°C.
Does it rain in Calpe in June?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Calpe in June and the average monthly rainfall is 21mm.
Calpe sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Calpe in June 2021. Select a month to view Calpe sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||06:37||21:19|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||06:35||21:26|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||06:39||21:28|
- Save EXTRA 10% on car hire worldwide with Priceline
- Discount available on Priceline Rental Car Express deals
- Book cars for 4 days or more. Not combinable
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
Where is hot in the Costa Blanca in June for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa Blanca in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.