- Save up to 50% on last minute summer holidays
- Book villas in France, Greece, Italy, Spain & Portugal
- Stay at luxury accommodation from villas to chateaux
Altea weather in September 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 4242 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Altea, Costa Blanca shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Altea in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Altea in September with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Altea in September?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Altea in September - that's 64% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Altea in September?
The average sea temperature around Altea in September is 25°C.
Does it rain in Altea in September?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Altea in September and the average monthly rainfall is 42mm.
Altea sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Altea in September 2020. Select a month to view Altea sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||07:30||20:30|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||07:42||20:08|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||07:55||19:44|
- Book easyJet holidays early for summer 2021
- Destinations include Canaries, Spain, Cyprus & Portugal
- Filter deals by price, departure airport, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
Where is hot in the Costa Blanca in September for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa Blanca in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.