- Save on beach holidays with latest cheap deals
- Plus pay just £30 low deposit per person
- Spread the cost until 2 weeks before departure
Altea weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3434 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1414°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Costa Blanca
The March weather guide for Altea, Costa Blanca shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Altea in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Altea in March, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Altea in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Altea in March - that's 57% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Altea in March?
The average sea temperature around Altea in March is 14°C.
Does it rain in Altea in March?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Altea in March and the average monthly rainfall is 34mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Altea sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Altea in March 2022. Select a month to view Altea sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:33||18:53|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||07:10||19:08|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||07:47||20:23|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.