- Book winter 2020/2021 breaks with easyJet holidays
- Destinations include Canaries, Spain, Morocco & Tunisia
- Filter deals by price, departure airport, board basis & more
Altea weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3333 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 1414°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Costa Blanca
The February weather guide for Altea, Costa Blanca shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Altea in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Altea in February, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Altea in February?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Altea in February - that's 57% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Altea in February?
The average sea temperature around Altea in February is 14°C.
Does it rain in Altea in February?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Altea in February and the average monthly rainfall is 33mm.
Altea sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Altea in February 2021. Select a month to view Altea sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||08:06||18:22|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||07:52||18:37|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||07:34||18:52|
- Compare ticket prices for flights, trains & coaches
- Choose your preferred mode of transport & book online
- Including routes from over 150 airlines & transport providers
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
Where is hot in the Costa Blanca in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa Blanca in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.