- Save up to 50% on last minute summer holidays
- Book villas in France, Greece, Italy, Spain & Portugal
- Stay at luxury accommodation from villas to chateaux
Ajaccio weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for France with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 2222 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Ajaccio, Corsica shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ajaccio in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Ajaccio in August with low heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ajaccio in August?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ajaccio in August - that's 75% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Ajaccio in August?
The average sea temperature around Ajaccio in August is 25°C.
Does it rain in Ajaccio in August?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Ajaccio in August and the average monthly rainfall is 22mm.
Ajaccio sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ajaccio in August 2020. Select a month to view Ajaccio sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:19||20:43|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:34||20:23|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:50||20:00|
- Search for top special offers on campsites across Europe
- Book pitches & mobile homes for camping holidays in 2020
- Destinations include France, UK, Italy, Ireland, Spain & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about France
Where is hot in Corsica in August for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Corsica in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.