- Pay £1 low deposits on hotels with Sunshine.co.uk
- Book cheap hotels in popular holiday destinations worldwide
- Pay final balance just 2 weeks before you depart
Sidari weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Greece with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 2525 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Sidari, Corfu shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Corfu
How hot is it in Sidari in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Sidari in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sidari in August?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sidari in August - that's 76% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Sidari in August?
The average sea temperature around Sidari in August is 25°C.
Does it rain in Sidari in August?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Sidari in August and the average monthly rainfall is 25mm.
Sidari sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sidari in August 2020. Select a month to view Sidari sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:40||20:54|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:54||20:36|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||07:08||20:14|
- Save EXTRA 10% on car hire worldwide with Priceline
- Discount available on Priceline Rental Car Express deals
- Book cars for 4 days or more. Not combinable
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Greece
Where is hot in Corfu in August for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Corfu in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.