- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Sidari weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Greece with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 113113 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Sidari, Corfu shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Corfu
How warm is it in Sidari in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Sidari in March, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sidari in March?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sidari in March - that's 36% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Sidari in March?
The average sea temperature around Sidari in March is 15°C.
Does it rain in Sidari in March?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Sidari in March and the average monthly rainfall is 113mm.
Sidari sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sidari in March 2021. Select a month to view Sidari sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||07:14||18:33|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:51||18:49|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||07:27||20:04|
- Browse best fares on flights departing in next 3 months
- Filter deals by departure airport, destination & more
- Find the ideal departure time, price & length of stay
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Greece
Where is hot in Corfu in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Corfu in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.