- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Pointe-Noire weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Congo-Brazzaville with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 198198 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Congo-Brazzaville
The February weather guide for Pointe-Noire, Congo-Brazzaville shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Pointe-Noire in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Pointe-Noire in February with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pointe-Noire in February?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pointe-Noire in February - that's 58% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Pointe-Noire in February?
The average sea temperature around Pointe-Noire in February is 28°C.
Does it rain in Pointe-Noire in February?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Pointe-Noire in February and the average monthly rainfall is 198mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Pointe-Noire sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Pointe-Noire in February 2022. Select a month to view Pointe-Noire sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||06:17||18:35|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||06:19||18:34|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:19||18:31|
- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.