- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Djambala weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Congo-Brazzaville with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 269269 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The November weather guide for Djambala, Congo-Brazzaville shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Congo-Brazzaville
How hot is it in Djambala in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Djambala in November with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Djambala in November?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Djambala in November - that's 34% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Djambala in November?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Djambala in November and the average monthly rainfall is 269mm.
Djambala sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Djambala in November 2020. Select a month to view Djambala sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||05:39||17:51|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||05:39||17:53|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||05:42||17:58|
- Save EXTRA 10% on 3-5* hotels worldwide with Priceline
- Discount available on Pay Now & Express Deal Hotels
- Book hotels for 2 nights or more. Not combinable
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Congo-Brazzaville in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Congo-Brazzaville in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.