- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Popayan weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Colombia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5252 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for Popayan, Colombia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Colombia
How hot is it in Popayan in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Popayan in August, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Popayan in August?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Popayan in August - that's 42% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Popayan in August?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Popayan in August and the average monthly rainfall is 52mm.
Popayan sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Popayan in August 2021. Select a month to view Popayan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:06||18:19|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:05||18:16|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:02||18:11|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Colombia in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Colombia in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.