- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Cartagena weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Colombia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 130130 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Colombia
The August weather guide for Cartagena, Colombia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Cartagena in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Cartagena in August with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cartagena in August?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cartagena in August - that's 51% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Cartagena in August?
The average sea temperature around Cartagena in August is 29°C.
Does it rain in Cartagena in August?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Cartagena in August and the average monthly rainfall is 130mm.
Cartagena sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cartagena in August 2021. Select a month to view Cartagena sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||05:51||18:26|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||05:53||18:20|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||05:53||18:12|
- Save EXTRA 5% on hotels with Be Live Hotels
- Book hotels in Canaries, Majorca, Algarve, Morocco & more
- Travel before 22nd December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Colombia in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Colombia in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.