- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Cali weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Colombia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 119119 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Colombia
The September weather guide for Cali, Colombia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Cali in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Cali in September with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cali in September?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cali in September - that's 40% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Cali in September?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Cali in September and the average monthly rainfall is 119mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Cali sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Cali in September 2021. Select a month to view Cali sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||06:01||18:11|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||05:57||18:05|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||05:53||17:58|
- Check out the cheapest flights on offer to South America
- Includes Buenos Aires, Lima, Rio de Janeiro & Quito
- Prices shown are for return flights including taxes & fees
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.