- Save on last minute on holidays with Travelsphere
- Book tours to Africa, Asia, Europe, America & Oceania
- Check out holidays departing in the next few months
Cali weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Colombia with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 192192 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Colombia
The May weather guide for Cali, Colombia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Cali in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Cali in May with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cali in May?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cali in May - that's 33% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Cali in May?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Cali in May and the average monthly rainfall is 192mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Cali sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Cali in May 2021. Select a month to view Cali sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||05:56||18:10|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||05:54||18:11|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||05:55||18:13|
- Check out top deals on tours worldwide in 2021
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter deals by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.