- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Cali weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Colombia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 108108 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Colombia
The June weather guide for Cali, Colombia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Cali in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Cali in June with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cali in June?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cali in June - that's 37% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Cali in June?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Cali in June and the average monthly rainfall is 108mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Cali sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Cali in June 2021. Select a month to view Cali sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||05:55||18:13|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||05:57||18:16|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||06:00||18:19|
- Check out current discounts on tours in 2023
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter discounts by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.