- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Cali weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Colombia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 6868 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Colombia
The July weather guide for Cali, Colombia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Cali in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Cali in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cali in July?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cali in July - that's 44% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Cali in July?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Cali in July and the average monthly rainfall is 68mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Cali sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Cali in July 2021. Select a month to view Cali sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:00||18:20|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:03||18:21|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:04||18:20|
- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.