- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Cali weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Colombia with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 108108 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Colombia
The January weather guide for Cali, Colombia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Cali in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Cali in January with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cali in January?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cali in January - that's 45% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Cali in January?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Cali in January and the average monthly rainfall is 108mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Cali sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Cali in January 2022. Select a month to view Cali sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||06:12||18:08|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||06:18||18:14|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||06:20||18:19|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.