- Save 50% on your 2nd room with Marriot
- Destinations include Europe, Middle East & Africa
- 2nd room occupied by children aged 16 and under
Cali weather in August 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Colombia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 8686 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Colombia
The August weather guide for Cali, Colombia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Cali in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Cali in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cali in August?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cali in August - that's 42% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Cali in August?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Cali in August and the average monthly rainfall is 86mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Cali sunrise & sunset times for August 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Cali in August 2022. Select a month to view Cali sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st August 2022||06:04||18:20|
|Tuesday, 16th August 2022||06:04||18:17|
|Wednesday, 31st August 2022||06:01||18:12|
- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.