- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Valdivia weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 337337 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 1111°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Valdivia, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Chile
How warm is it in Valdivia in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 11°C in Valdivia in August, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Valdivia in August?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Valdivia in August - that's 43% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Valdivia in August?
The average sea temperature around Valdivia in August is 11°C.
Does it rain in Valdivia in August?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Valdivia in August and the average monthly rainfall is 337mm.
Valdivia sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Valdivia in August 2020. Select a month to view Valdivia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||07:57||18:02|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||07:39||18:16|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||07:17||18:30|
- Save EXTRA 10% on car hire in Central & South America
- Blackout periods apply. Excludes domestic rentals
- Travel before 31st March 2021 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Chile
Where is hot in Chile in August for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Chile in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.