- Save on last minute on holidays with Travelsphere
- Book tours to Africa, Asia, Europe, America & Oceania
- Check out holidays departing in the next few months
Santa Cruz weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 99 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Chile
The March weather guide for Santa Cruz, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Santa Cruz in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Santa Cruz in March, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Santa Cruz in March?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Santa Cruz in March - that's 73% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Santa Cruz in March?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Santa Cruz in March and the average monthly rainfall is 9mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Santa Cruz sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Santa Cruz in March 2022. Select a month to view Santa Cruz sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:33||20:22|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||07:46||20:02|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||07:57||19:41|
- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.