- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Santa Cruz weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 178178 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Chile
The July weather guide for Santa Cruz, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Santa Cruz in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Santa Cruz in July, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Santa Cruz in July?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Santa Cruz in July - that's 40% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Santa Cruz in July?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Santa Cruz in July and the average monthly rainfall is 178mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Santa Cruz sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Santa Cruz in July 2021. Select a month to view Santa Cruz sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||07:53||17:46|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||07:50||17:54|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||07:40||18:04|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.