- Save on last minute on holidays with Travelsphere
- Book tours to Africa, Asia, Europe, America & Oceania
- Check out holidays departing in the next few months
Santa Cruz weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Chile
The January weather guide for Santa Cruz, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Santa Cruz in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Santa Cruz in January with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Santa Cruz in January?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Santa Cruz in January - that's 77% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Santa Cruz in January?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Santa Cruz in January and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Santa Cruz sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Santa Cruz in January 2022. Select a month to view Santa Cruz sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||06:36||21:02|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||06:50||21:01|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||07:05||20:53|
- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.