- Check out latest sale offers on tours in 2022
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter offers by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Santa Cruz weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 77 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Chile
The December weather guide for Santa Cruz, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Santa Cruz in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Santa Cruz in December, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Santa Cruz in December?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Santa Cruz in December - that's 74% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Santa Cruz in December?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Santa Cruz in December and the average monthly rainfall is 7mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Santa Cruz sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Santa Cruz in December 2021. Select a month to view Santa Cruz sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||06:26||20:44|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||06:27||20:55|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||06:36||21:02|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.