- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Santa Cruz weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3131 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Chile
The April weather guide for Santa Cruz, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Santa Cruz in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Santa Cruz in April, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Santa Cruz in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Santa Cruz in April - that's 60% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Santa Cruz in April?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Santa Cruz in April and the average monthly rainfall is 31mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Santa Cruz sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Santa Cruz in April 2022. Select a month to view Santa Cruz sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||07:58||19:40|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||07:09||18:21|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||07:21||18:04|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.