- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Puerto Natales weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 121121 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The November weather guide for Puerto Natales, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Chile
How warm is it in Puerto Natales in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Puerto Natales in November, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Puerto Natales in November?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Puerto Natales in November - that's 51% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Puerto Natales in November?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Puerto Natales in November and the average monthly rainfall is 121mm.
Puerto Natales sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Puerto Natales in November 2020. Select a month to view Puerto Natales sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:10||20:58|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||05:47||21:23|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||05:31||21:48|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Chile
Where is hot in Chile in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Chile in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.