- Save EXTRA 10% on 18-29 trips worldwide
- Book online at least 9 months in advance to get discount
- Excludes Tailor-made, Asia passes, short breaks & 3rd parties
Puerto Natales weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 121121 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Chile
The November weather guide for Puerto Natales, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Puerto Natales in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Puerto Natales in November, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Puerto Natales in November?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Puerto Natales in November - that's 51% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Puerto Natales in November?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Puerto Natales in November and the average monthly rainfall is 121mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Puerto Natales sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Puerto Natales in November 2021. Select a month to view Puerto Natales sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||06:11||20:57|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||05:47||21:23|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||05:31||21:48|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Chile
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.