- Check out the cheapest flights on offer to South America
- Includes Buenos Aires, Lima, Rio de Janeiro & Quito
- Prices shown are for return flights including taxes & fees
Puerto Natales weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 55°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 88 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 110110 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
Recommended for Chile
The June weather guide for Puerto Natales, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Puerto Natales in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 5°C in Puerto Natales in June, falling to -0°C at night.
How sunny is it in Puerto Natales in June?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Puerto Natales in June - that's 38% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Puerto Natales in June?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Puerto Natales in June and the average monthly rainfall is 110mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Puerto Natales sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Puerto Natales in June 2021. Select a month to view Puerto Natales sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||09:45||17:50|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||09:56||17:45|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||09:58||17:50|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.