- Save £70 per person on all tours over £3,000
- Offer cannot be combined with other promotional offers
- Travel before 31st December 2022 (inclusive)
Puerto Natales weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 130130 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Chile
The January weather guide for Puerto Natales, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Puerto Natales in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Puerto Natales in January, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Puerto Natales in January?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Puerto Natales in January - that's 47% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Puerto Natales in January?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Puerto Natales in January and the average monthly rainfall is 130mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Puerto Natales sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Puerto Natales in January 2022. Select a month to view Puerto Natales sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||05:36||22:10|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||05:57||22:01|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||06:24||21:42|
- Browse top offers on solo holidays & singles escorted tours
- Filter offers by travel style, destination, dates & price
- Styles include walking holidays, cruises, city breaks & tours
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.