- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Puerto Natales weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 66°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 113113 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The August weather guide for Puerto Natales, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Chile
How cold is it in Puerto Natales in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 6°C in Puerto Natales in August, falling to 0°C at night.
How sunny is it in Puerto Natales in August?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Puerto Natales in August - that's 44% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Puerto Natales in August?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Puerto Natales in August and the average monthly rainfall is 113mm.
Puerto Natales sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Puerto Natales in August 2020. Select a month to view Puerto Natales sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||09:26||18:27|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||08:59||18:50|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||08:28||19:13|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Chile
Where is hot in Chile in August for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Chile in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.