- Explore top offers on direct flights from the UK
- Filter destinations by price, trip type, flight time & more
- Choose a destination to see cheapest fares & airlines
Pucon weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9999 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Chile
The March weather guide for Pucon, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Pucon in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Pucon in March, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pucon in March?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pucon in March - that's 71% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Pucon in March?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Pucon in March and the average monthly rainfall is 99mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Pucon sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Pucon in March 2022. Select a month to view Pucon sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:31||20:29|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||07:47||20:05|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||08:02||19:42|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.