- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Lake Pehoe weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 77°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 121121 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Chile
The May weather guide for Lake Pehoe, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Lake Pehoe in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 7°C in Lake Pehoe in May, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lake Pehoe in May?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lake Pehoe in May - that's 40% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lake Pehoe in May?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Lake Pehoe in May and the average monthly rainfall is 121mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lake Pehoe sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lake Pehoe in May 2022. Select a month to view Lake Pehoe sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||09:02||18:36|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||09:24||18:12|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||09:43||17:56|
- Save EXTRA 10% on 18-29 trips worldwide
- Book online at least 9 months in advance to get discount
- Excludes Tailor-made, Asia passes, short breaks & 3rd parties
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.