- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Lake Pehoe weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 55°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- -1-1°C min night temperature
- 88 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 124124 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Chile
The July weather guide for Lake Pehoe, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Lake Pehoe in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 5°C in Lake Pehoe in July, falling to -1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lake Pehoe in July?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lake Pehoe in July - that's 36% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lake Pehoe in July?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Lake Pehoe in July and the average monthly rainfall is 124mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lake Pehoe sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lake Pehoe in July 2022. Select a month to view Lake Pehoe sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||09:57||17:55|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||09:47||18:09|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||09:28||18:29|
- Pay just £49 flexi-deposits per person on tours
- Book escorted tours online with Titan Travel
- Holidays to the America, Europe, Africa, Asia & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.