- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Lake Pehoe weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 120120 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for Chile
The February weather guide for Lake Pehoe, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Lake Pehoe in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Lake Pehoe in February, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lake Pehoe in February?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lake Pehoe in February - that's 51% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lake Pehoe in February?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Lake Pehoe in February and the average monthly rainfall is 120mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lake Pehoe sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lake Pehoe in February 2022. Select a month to view Lake Pehoe sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||06:30||21:40|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||06:54||21:17|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||07:19||20:48|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.