- Save £70 per person on all tours over £3,000
- Offer cannot be combined with other promotional offers
- Travel before 31st December 2022 (inclusive)
Lake Pehoe weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 126126 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Chile
The December weather guide for Lake Pehoe, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Lake Pehoe in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Lake Pehoe in December, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lake Pehoe in December?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lake Pehoe in December - that's 49% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lake Pehoe in December?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Lake Pehoe in December and the average monthly rainfall is 126mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lake Pehoe sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lake Pehoe in December 2021. Select a month to view Lake Pehoe sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||05:35||21:48|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||05:32||22:04|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||05:41||22:09|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Chile
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.