- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Lake Pehoe weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 137137 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Chile
The April weather guide for Lake Pehoe, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Lake Pehoe in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 11°C in Lake Pehoe in April, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lake Pehoe in April?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lake Pehoe in April - that's 48% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lake Pehoe in April?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Lake Pehoe in April and the average monthly rainfall is 137mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lake Pehoe sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lake Pehoe in April 2022. Select a month to view Lake Pehoe sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||08:13||19:37|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||08:36||19:07|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||09:00||18:37|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.