- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Lake Chungara weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 99°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- -10-10°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Chile
The July weather guide for Lake Chungara, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Lake Chungara in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 9°C in Lake Chungara in July, falling to -10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lake Chungara in July?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lake Chungara in July - that's 80% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Lake Chungara in July?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Lake Chungara in July and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lake Chungara sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lake Chungara in July 2021. Select a month to view Lake Chungara sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||07:09||18:12|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||07:09||18:17|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||07:04||18:22|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.