- Book car hire online & pay now to save up to 10%
- Rental period 3-27 days at worldwide locations
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Lake Chungara weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- -9-9°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Chile
The August weather guide for Lake Chungara, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Lake Chungara in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Lake Chungara in August, falling to -9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lake Chungara in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lake Chungara in August - that's 76% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Lake Chungara in August?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Lake Chungara in August and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lake Chungara sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lake Chungara in August 2021. Select a month to view Lake Chungara sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||07:04||18:23|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:56||18:26|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:45||18:29|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.