- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Lake Chungara weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- -9-9°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for Lake Chungara, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Chile
How warm is it in Lake Chungara in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Lake Chungara in August, falling to -9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lake Chungara in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lake Chungara in August - that's 76% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Lake Chungara in August?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Lake Chungara in August and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Lake Chungara sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lake Chungara in August 2021. Select a month to view Lake Chungara sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||07:04||18:23|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:56||18:26|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:45||18:29|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Chile
Where is hot in Chile in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Chile in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.