- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Concepcion weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3737 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 1313°C sea temperature
Recommended for Chile
The November weather guide for Concepcion, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Concepcion in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Concepcion in November, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Concepcion in November?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Concepcion in November - that's 69% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Concepcion in November?
The average sea temperature around Concepcion in November is 13°C.
Does it ever rain in Concepcion in November?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Concepcion in November and the average monthly rainfall is 37mm.
Concepcion sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Concepcion in November 2020. Select a month to view Concepcion sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:46||20:26|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:34||20:41|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:27||20:56|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Chile
Where is hot in Chile in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Chile in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.